Monday, April 20, 2009

Hi all. Having a fabulous day today. Back to swimming 40 lengths at out AC baths. That's 1 k. Wha-hoo! Haven't managed that since Dec. last year. Have just finished my back story for my hero and have learnt many new things about him. Ended up being 7 pages worth. Working this afternoon at our store so will start on my heroine in between customers. Also managed to finish a proper GMC (that's Goal, Motivation and Conflict) for both main characters. External and internal. This makes the plotting really easy and keeps you on track. Even managed to get most of the housework done as well. Anyway just needed to let someone know how good the writing's going at present all due to our great meeting on Saturday. Thanks to all who attended for the inspiration.

Happy crafting to all.

Sarah (Taupo).

1 comment:

A Chapter of Romance said...

Hey, Wonderwoman!! Keep on leaping over those tall buildings - 40 laps - wow! I don't do 40 laps; Instead I have 40 laps. . . I think it's you who are the inspiration!
Lyn